The church was constructed in the years 1632-1634. This temple was founded by Anna Lubomirska as
a vote to commemorate the victorious battle in 1621 in Chocim against Turks. Baroque church was
destroyed during the Swedish invasion in 1655, but few years later the building was rebuilt and
consecrated in 1671. The main altar has the painting of the "Our Lady Of Snows", the gift from
the Pope Urban the VIII. Next to the church stands a cloister with some fragments of the
defensive Medieval architecture. Inside there is a brick tower from the 13th century.