The Church of the Immaculate Conception of St. Mary with the monastery of Discalced Carmelites
stands in Wesola district. The temple was built from 1634 to 1680 in Baroque style. The church
has a short corpus comprising the nave and chapels, with the choir separated from the rest of
the building. The architectural detail of the facade and the interior uses some rather
provincial forms. The finest of the furnishings is the high altar in black marble.